As a member of our parish, you may be asking yourself, “How can I get more involved?” If you have an interest in music, there are many opportunities for you to participate.
- Do you play an instrument? We are always looking for additional instrumentalists to lead mass music, and/or accompany the choirs.
- Do you sing? We have Three Choirs at St. Anne’s Church:
- Children’s Choir: Students in Grades 1-5 rehearse on Wednesday afternoons (during the school year) and sing at 5-6 masses throughout the year.
- Youth Choir: Students in Grades 6-11 rehearse twice a month on Sundays mornings (between masses 9:00am-10:00am) and sing at a handful of masses throughout the year.
- Adult Choir: Any adult member of St. Anne’s Church family is welcome to join! The Adult Choir rehearses at church on Wednesday evenings from 6:30-7:30pm (September-May). This choir sings for mass twice a month, in addition to Christmas, Holy Week and Easter Masses.
- Would you like to cantor? Some parishioners are not able to commit to choir membership, but instead, share their musical talents by cantering at mass.
Whatever your situation, if you have a love for music and would like to share your time and talent, there is a place for you as a member of St. Anne’s Music Ministry.
Please contact Meghan Roby at (507)-351-6605 / email@example.com for more information, or to sign up.